FAST DELIVERY - CANADA - USA - EUROPE
CONTEST RULES Boutique Horizon Golf
Boutique Horizon Golf Contest: Win $95 in a gift card!
Please read the competition rules carefully.
- Description and duration of the competition
The competition is organized by Boutique Horizon Golf. The competition will run from October 12 (12:00 a.m. EDT) to November 12, 2023 (11:59 p.m. EDT). The draw will take place on November 13 (noon) at the head office of Boutique Horizon Golf, 200 Av. Léonidas S Local 14, Rimouski, QC G5L 2T2.
- Members of the staff of the Boutique Horizon Golf company, as well as those of their service providers, agencies or consultants, are excluded from any participation in the competition.
- Be aged 18 and over.
- Residing in Canada.
- Only people who meet the following conditions can participate in the competition:
To participate in the competition, the eligible person must meet the following conditions:
- Subscribe to the Boutique Horizon Golf newsletter during the competition.
- Price description
- A Boutique Horizon Golf gift card worth $95 Canadian that can be used on your next order only.
- Terms and conditions
For the selected person to be declared a winner, the following conditions must be met:
- A Boutique Horizon Golf representative will contact the selected person by email within 3 days following the draw. The winner must be contacted within 10 days, failing which the winner will lose their right to the prize. The prize will then be awarded to the next person, whose name has been drawn at random, and the same procedure will be followed until the winner is chosen. The method of prize delivery will be decided with the winner by telephone or email.
- The competition organizers will send the winner, by email or telephone, information on how to take possession of their prize. If the selected person refuses to receive their prize, they may transfer it in full only to a person of their choice.
- Failing to comply with one of the conditions mentioned above or any other condition mentioned in these rules, the selected person will be disqualified and a new draw for this prize will be carried out in accordance with these participation rules. The same conditions will then remain applicable, making the necessary adaptations, if necessary.
The competition organizers reserve the right to disqualify a person or cancel a person's registration if they participate or attempt to participate in this competition using a means contrary to these rules or likely to be unfair to others. participants. This person could be handed over to the competent judicial authorities.
- Conduct of the competition
Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should such attempts be made, the contest organizers reserve the right to reject the entrant and seek redress under the law.
- Replacement and number of prizes
If it is impossible to provide the prize, Boutique Horizon Golf reserves the right to replace it, in whole or in part, with another prize of approximately equivalent value.
- Price limit
In any case, the competition organizers cannot be required to award more prizes or to award a prize other than in accordance with these rules.
- Acceptance of price
The prize must be accepted as is and may be, only in full, transferred to another person.
- Limit of liability: operation of the competition
The organizers of the competition and the persons for whose benefit this competition is held disclaim all liability relating to the malfunction of any computer component, any software or any communication line, relating to the loss or absence of network communication. or relating to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or deleted transmission by any computer or network and which may, for any person, limit the possibility of reading the participation rules or prevent them from doing so. The competition organizers also disclaim all liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page or any software or otherwise and by the transmission of any information. aimed at participating in the competition.